See more Shed & Fence Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Colour it Missouri Matt Fence & shed Stain, 9L
Add a pop of colour to your garden with GoodHome colour it shed & fence.
- Colours and protects sheds & fences
- Suitable for Rough sawn wood
- Weather-resistant and UV resistant
- Stir well before use. Apply generously using a brush or sprayer. For best results apply 2 coats on rough timber
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
GoodHome shed & fence can be applied with a brush or sprayer and is showerproof in just one hour. It's water based so easy to clean from hands and paint brushes, meaning there's less mess to clean up at the end.
- Protect surfaces from rain and water damage
- Quick-drying and showerproof in one hour
- Use either a brush or sprayer to apply
- Water based treatments are low odour and have low VOC levels
|Drying time||1 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Application method||Brush or spray|
Ok for the price but you'll need patience!
Flisseeby - 1 month ago
We bought this to paint both a new fence panel (treated wood) and old fence panels that had been treated by Ronseal 'TEAL' two years ago.
For the price, it's pretty good; especially on the wood that hadn't previously been painted. However, when trying to paint over previously coloured fences, it took numerous coats as you could see the ronseal repelling the paint. On our gate, it must have been about 5 coats before we colour matched the plain fence panel, which only really needed 2.
So if you have the patience and are low on funds, it's ok but don't expect perfection if you're painting over a pre-existing colour.