See more Floral, Trees & Nature Wallpaper
GoodHome Conyza Grey & white Floral Textured Wallpaper
20% off Wallpaper. Discount applied at checkout.
- Paste the wall application
- Do not cover minor imperfections, only for decorative purposes
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Wash with a sponge, mild soap & water
- Recommended for Bedroom & living room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration.
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable.
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks, creating a smooth surface
- Fabric Weight: 200g/m2
|Colour||Grey & white|
|Resistant to stains||Not stain resistant|
|Style||Floral, trees & nature|
Monkeeeeee - 2 days ago
I was decorating my living room and I started looking for wallpaper as soon as I saw this wallpaper I loved it but I didn't buy because the reviews put me off there wasn't one good review , I looked everywhere for something else but couldn't find anything I liked as much. I bought this paper but wasn't looking forward to putting it up . I have finished the wallpaper in my room now and it was brilliant to work with easy to match up and in my opinion look brilliant so please don't let the reviews put you off
Not fit for purpose
fmj323 - 3 months ago
I bought this product as I loved the delicate whispy pattern. I applied paste to the wall as directed and it was simple to hang. However it is virtually transparent and any inconsistency in colour of the wall shows through. So having spent a lot of time abd money we had to strip the walls and start again, using a product from a different manufacturer.
love this papaer
s louise - 6 months ago
love it so, our bedroom looks amazing, we need three more rolls as I underestimatd the hight of the rooms and dont see to be able to re order, if anyone has any spare to sell would be very greatful.... thank you and stay safe ...
Estie07 - 7 months ago
I thought this was a lovely wallpaper, it's delicate little flowers go lovely in my nature inspired loo! Easy to put on!
DMct - 8 months ago
The wall paper is transparent!! Awful paper. Don’t waste your money on it.