See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Durable Antibes Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and Benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Coverage||Up to 10 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Kimb84 - 23 days ago
I love the colour of this paint and really wanted it in the silk but unfortunately it isn't stocked in my store or available for delivery. The paint covers well but unfortunately looks ruined after a couple of weeks as it marks very easily and when wiped leaves behind marks on the wall, this product is not durable as stated and I feel very disappointed in the misleading information.
Dollyday86 - 1 month ago
I bought this paint for the kids room in my house, with it being durable and supposedly wipeable etc. It is awful, the colour is lovely don't get me wrong but the paint is a waste of time. You only have to touch it with your finger and it leaves white scuff marks. Needless to say in a childrens play room it is useless it looks awful now and if you try to wipe with a cloth it makes it worse or wipes off the paint. Do not buy this unless its for somewhere where no one can get near to touch it. Really disappointed.
scuffs left, cannot wipe off
EWELINA21 - 3 months ago
so i painted my hallway, the problem is, the paint is in matt. you can leave marks too easily as for durable and scrubbable paint. i don not agree with the description, it wipes off the wall, i would prefer it in gloss, so it probably would be better to clean. i love the colour and the coverage but the quality is not durable washable and scrubbable. :(
Good quality paint
Reeve - 3 months ago
This paint is great value for money & the colour is beautiful but if you brush up against it it leaves white scuff marks. I’m constantly having to wipe the walls in the hallway.