See more Radiator paint
GoodHome Durable Beverly hills Metallic effect Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
GoodHome radiator and appliance paint is ideal for use on metal and plastic surfaces.
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. Not recommended for use on ovens and hobs
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The heat and stain resistance will prevent yellowing or colour change, providing you with a long-lasting colour
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Sajeda - 4 months ago
My old radiators were very rusty so I thought I’d paint it grey. Needed around 4/5 quotes. Using a brush left a lot of marks so I used a sponge and dabbed it on. It looks quite good
It’s good stuff
Justrachel - 1 year ago
Follow the instructions...put some effort into doing a good job..several very thins coats required on a radiator...it’s tough and does the job if you let it
AmandaB59 - 1 year ago
There was no alternative on the shelves yesterday so I foolishly went for this. Horrible stuff, not like paint at all. I'm going to have to rub it all down and use gloss now. Doubled my work for me. Expensive mistake.
Asgard - 1 year ago
Tried this; absolutely horrible and not fit for purpose. Ive had to use a radiator cover coz it jst looks horrible now. Big mistake using this. I should have left it white.
SabrinaA - 1 year ago
I have recently bought this paint to liven up my kitchen radiator and all i say is what a huge mistake as it looks worse now than before. I suitably prepared the radiator and applied 4 coats of paint which resulted in a streaky finish that i now will have to cover with a radiator cover. It didn't cost much for the paint but it's going to cost me much more to fix it.