See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Durable Clontarf Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings durable paint is suitable for walls, wood and metal with our toughest formulation and excellent covering power. It is extremely hard wearing so is ideal for hallways, stairwells and children's bedrooms.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- It has a stain resistant finish and is extremely hard wearing for longer lasting colour
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Steph166 - 1 month ago
I wish wish WISH I read the reviews before purchasing like I usually do!!! Can’t believe I didn’t this one time I actually needed to! It’s blue!!! Not green!!! Fortunately it does go with the wallpaper we bought. But still, we wanted a nice green shade
Not the colour I expected
Jmm2 - 2 months ago
Came out a particularly vile shade of sky view. I was painting over white emulsion so the colour should have been true to the chart but it's nothing like. Had to buy a different brand and bow left with most of a tin of this rubbish.
Mum444444444 - 6 months ago
So so refreshingly. Really good. Like it. Perfect for spring woke up.
Hey Jacqui - 1 year ago
Goes on well, probably needs two coats and that was covering over a light colour. Can’t say how durable yet as I have only just painted. I would buy this brand again. I usually buy Dulux but as there’s very little stock at this time I went for their own brand. It’s a lovely fresh colour.
sally79 - 1 year ago
Usually go for dulux paint but couldn't find the colour I wanted. Bought a tester for this and it was perfect plus the coverage and finish was amazing! Done bedroom and so pleased with the result, great colour and lovely paint finish, will definitely have the goodhome durable again