See more Floor Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Durable Denali Matt Floor & stair paint, 750ml
GoodHome floor and stair paint is an ultra durable and washable solution. It can be used on wood, laminate or tiled flooring.
- To prepare floor tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The formulation is designed to be ultra durable so it can survive the every day heavy footfall on your floors and stairs.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Very good paint
Jezmarta - 2 months ago
Despite a review which discusses packaging and not product. This is worth 5 stars. But clean the floor, hoover it and take your time. A sponge roller works well and paint brush for doing the sides of the floor and then re-grout it when done. I used some gaffer tape doubled over to pick up hair and other stuff as you will get to know your tiles very well and you don’t want bumps on the tiles. Do three coats, and leave 12 hours between doing each one. Don’t rush. If you take your time you will get an excellent finish and it made some seriously terrible brown tiles we had from the 70s look like new. I have been going back and forth waking over it all week and there are no scrapes or chips. Ensure you stir the paint fixer in until it is completely mixed don’t let it just rest on the top, and so put aside time to do it as once the mixer is in the paint you have ten days before it will start to lose its flexibility. Good luck but it will save you a lot of money on a new floor!
Em ma - 1 year ago
I bought this paint for my bathroom floor. Initially I was reluctant to choose this Paint because there was only one review and it wasn’t great. However I picked the paint because it had a variety of colours to choose from and it had a Matt finish whereas other brands just had one industrial grey in a gloss finish . Totally impressed by the paint, the coverage is really good, and so far it has stayed put. I bought two different colours of grey and applied to the floor with a sponge to mimic a concrete finish and it looks good!
It’s now been down for approximately three weeks and there have been no problems with it at all. Would highly recommend