See more Radiator paint
GoodHome Durable North pole (Brilliant white) Satin Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
GoodHome radiator and appliance paint is ideal for use on metal and plastic surfaces.
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. Not recommended for use on ovens and hobs
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The heat and stain resistance will prevent yellowing or colour change, providing you with a long-lasting colour
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||North pole (Brilliant white)|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
dazza2020 - 5 months ago
When i first coated the radiator with this paint i was shocked as it looked very poor quality and had a go at my wife for choosing it, to my suprise when it had only a couple of coats it turned out to be a very nice finish once dried out. 9 Months on and every single radiator is still brilliant white and looks like i painted yesterday. will be buying again and apologise to the mrs :)
John F 1314 - 9 months ago
Bought this paint , one radiator completed shocking finish despite applying as per instructions and not the first time I’ve painted radiators,will not be paining anymore radiators with this product and will go back to Hammerrite to complete the job.
Easy to apply and looks good
Andy RB - 10 months ago
I bought this without reading the reviews here in store. Really can’t understand the negativity towards this product. Clearly something has gone awry with their tin but for a complete DIY novice (me!) it is great. It’s thick paint and doesn’t drip unless you absolutely lather it on. It will need 2-3 coats but looks very smooth and had a nice light sheen when dry. I didn’t sand the rads but just gave them a good wash with sugar soap as they were already painted but had just yellowed. 6 months later the rads appear just as white as the day I painted them. Have found this tin will do around 3 large radiators.
Very poor product.
AlanP1 - 1 year ago
Bought this paint to paint radiator, radiator was prepared well, and cold. Paint started to go on O.K., working along the radiator in small vertical strips, as soon as I tried to blend with the previous painted strip the paint just pulled up,. In the end I washed all the paint off and returned the tin to the store. I have been doing DIY and decorating for the past 45 years, and never used such a poor product. Can not understand why B&Q have not tested themselves.
Exceeded all expectations
lk19 - 1 year ago
Can’t understand the negative reviews for this paint! I’ve had no problems. Lightly sanded away the old flakey paint, applied two coats to the COLD radiator (very important) and it’s covered really well. It’s not thin paint, it’s nice and thick and didn’t drip or run at all. Can only assume those having problems haven’t prepped correctly.