See more Floor paint & treatments
GoodHome Durable Sedona Matt Floor & stair paint, 750ml
GoodHome floor and stair paint is an ultra durable and washable solution. It can be used on wood, laminate or tiled flooring.
- To prepare floor tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The formulation is designed to be ultra durable so it can survive the every day heavy footfall on your floors and stairs
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Blown away by this paint!
Claire Southern - 2 months ago
I am absolutely blown away by this paint! It has completely transformed my hideous bathroom. I scrubbed my floor with sugar soap, rinsed and ensured it was completely dry before applying the paint. I used a paint brush and it went on like a dream, so easy to apply and dries so quickly. I used two coats on my bathroom floor and I didn't even use half a tin so very good value for money. I've added some before and after pics so you can see the difference! It's currently been painted a month and there are no scuffs, or chips. I've cleaned it as I usually would. We are a busy family of 6 so I am very impressed so far.
LesaM - 3 months ago
I bought this to paint my stairs. I used Sedona and New Haven.
The paint gives good coverage and one tine of each was enough to do 2 coats and quite a bit left over.
Love the finish, and really pleased with how they have turned out
Lwa81 - 4 months ago
One tin goes a long way but I didn’t realise the tin was so small so had to order another one to finish my room because one tin only covered half my room so if you have a large room order two. Other than that very happy with it it looks blueish to me and didn’t expect it to be so dark but still happy with it. Better than it looked before anyways and dries really quickly.
Bye bye Avocado tiles
Mel1993 - 6 months ago
It has given my dated floor a complete make over for just £20!
The paint is a lot lighter than I imagined but it still looks a whole lot better!
(I've added a picture after just one coat! It is still shiny due to being wet and I still had masking tape on the cupboards.)
The tins were hard to separate. Ended up having to use pliers to cut the band off!
The product goes a long way. For this section I only used about 4cm off the tin!
WHM 2407 - 7 months ago
This is very easy to apply and has great coverage. Would recommend.