See more Tile paint
GoodHome Durable Sedona Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 750ml
GoodHome wall tile and panelling paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways. It is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. It can even be applied on tiles in shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It's waterproof and washable, meaning it will withstand moisture in kitchens and bathrooms.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Lack of infomation
Tinny12 - 2 months ago
It says NOTHING on the tin at all about opening the bottom tin to put the liquid into the paint and what it even does to the paint lack of infomation on the tin but little pamphlet in the bottom tin that just tells you to add to the paint and no info on the tin and does tell you what it is or that is there. Great product easy to use works great on ceramic tiles just needs more info on the tin
I love this paint!
lowri234874 - 5 months ago
During my three months of furlough I needed to keep busy so I decided to paint a few things! I used this paint initially for my en-suite tiles to give it a whole new look, I was so pleased with the result. I then went on to paint other areas in the house all with great results. I think I got through three tins in total. Well worth the price
This product does exactly what it meant to do
Callywag - 9 months ago
I absolutely love the result of this tile paint, the colour is true the colour on the tin , it goes on brilliant, definitely use a sponge roller , and leave over night for the next coat , of u follow the instructions u won't go wrong , I bought another colour to paint my floor and just as excellent
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Brought to spruce up my kitchen tiles.ckeaned tiles 3 times (once with a cut degreaser then sugar soap a light sand then again with sugar soap) then set about painting.i used a brush for grout a d a foam roller.painted twice to get good coverage and must say love the finished result.make sure you prep well and clean tiles really well.was easy to apply and am more than happy with colour.exactly what I wanted
We have just painted a 19 50 tiled fireplace,
Mrs dog and cat - 1 year ago
We have just painter our 19 40 tiled fire place, it looks amazing, never wanted to have it removed because it was beautiful, but it was cream and brown, no beautiful dark grey, my husband said the B and Q range of paints are the best he's worked with, thank you.