10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Cabinet hinges
GoodHome Enden SF00AL Soft-close 107° Bridging door hinge, Pack of 1
- Suitable for lighter doors from 1.5 kg to 4.1 kg
- Fittings & fixings included
- Secure brackets and hold up units using supplied screws, fix the door on cabinet, fix covers
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
The GoodHome lift up door kit features a soft close mechanism which allows your door to close softly and quietly. We've designed it to take up minimal space in your kitchen by lifting the door up and out of your way. It is also easy to use as the fitting will lift and hold the door in place, until you push it closed.
- Designed with quality in mind to give you ultimate performance, these GoodHome hinges come with a 25-year guarantee.
- The intelligent lift system lifts and holds the door in position until you're finished so you can easily access what you need in the cupboard.
- The soft-close hinge close your kitchen cabinets softly and silently without slamming.
|Material||Metal & plastic|
|Maximum opening angle||107°|
For those struggling to fit them...
Contaminated - 10 days ago
The instructions are terrible. If you are fitting them to the B&Q bridging unit you want the very bottom of the hinge (without the plastic cover) 170 mm from the top (outside edge) of the cabinet. The bridging unit has screw holes that don't line up with the mounting points on the hinge BUT that's because they are not screw holes on the cabinet. When you offer up the hinge 170mm below the top of the cabinet you'll see that there are two little metal lugs that slot into the hole's on the cabinet. That means the hinge is in the right place. Hope it helps.
mick119 - 28 days ago
You will need to work out the fixing screw positions for yourself as there is nothing in the instructions.
Maybe a template would be a useful addition.
As a retired engineer, I figured it out, but could be difficult for many users.
Once installed and adjusted it works just fine.
Good quality product
Dustyg 59 - 5 months ago
Well made product which works well once fitted. Difficult (although not impossible) to fit on your own. Would advise getting someone to hold the door in the right place whilst you mark the holes. Once fitted it provides a smooth robust soft close