See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Delaware Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Brilliant fantastic glittery walls in a flash
Glitter bomb - 10 days ago
I bought this from other reviews, best to put one coat of paint over the wall then leave to dry then add the glitter to the rest , glitter bomb walls ,
Read other reviews after purchase...
Inky83 - 14 days ago
Bought this today, read reviews and thought it was going to be terrible, yeah was annoying to open and glitter is inside and the can isn’t as big as I thought, coverage was great, single coat over red wall dried great and the glitter showed after it dried, no special technique, mixed glitter in with a paintbrush, photo doesn’t capture all glitter it’s evenly spread
It was great to use
Letsbecops - 2 months ago
I only down graded it because I found it so hard to open. It was easy to use, and looks great. I even used it way after the 48 hour recommendation time
Not bad could be better
Lea88 - 3 months ago
I bought this for my chimney wall has some glittery bits but would be nice if ABIT more.paint has cracked when it dried?? Looks like it's meant to look that way but weather it is or not.ive made it look the best I could just wish had more sparkle in it.
ADC1002 - 3 months ago
Used to day for my daughters bedroom ,the application of the paint was so poor when i rolled over the paint i had applied it started to peel off and the wall is so patchy and there only a small amount glitter included so the paint doesn't appear to sparkly only includes about 30 grams of glitter but the recommended amount for a 2 litre tub is 130 grams. The tub is also only half full of paint and the other half is a tray to hold the glitter this is very deceiving.