See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Feature wall Delaware Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
I don’t rate this product at all
Leanne997 - 7 days ago
The man in b&q recommended this paint to me said it’s amazing with a good sparkle you can not see the glitter at all I do not recommend to get this
Anonymous - 1 month ago
I cut in and did I alight roller all over before adding the glitter for the final coat and it turned out perfect . Really sparkly
Jd01 - 2 months ago
I bought this expecting the results to add sparkle but to my shock it's not good might just as well put a dull grey emulsion on the wall don't waist your money on it
EKAL - 3 months ago
2 coats of this paint applied using the full 2 litre pot and full sachet of glitter, and could count the glitter effect on 1 hand.
We complained to B&Q and were given another 2 litre pot. This time I used the full glitter sachet in 1 litre of paint for a final coat. So you would expect lots of glitter, nope, almost as if it dissolved.
I paid a decorator for the 1st 2 coats then waisted my own time with 3rd coat.
Do NOT buy this paint expecting a "glittery" result, you'll be wasting your money and time.
Ward1982 - 4 months ago
Do not buy. The glitter does not show through AT ALL! I had a feature wall with bnq colours paint which was fantastic I went to buy the same paint to be told it had been replaced with good home. Assuming I would get the same effect I purchased and Wished I’d seen these reviews beforehand as there is no glitter effect in this paint. I went and bought extra glitter to add in and still not impressed. Very unhappy!