See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Delaware Glitter effect Emulsion paint, 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
JemTony - 2 months ago
I have done a feature wall in my lounge and this paint looks lovely, it's really glittery, I love it!
Absolute terrible No glitter showing
dylp210100101 - 3 months ago
ABSLOUTE SHOCKING THAT B&Q SELL THIS PAINT TERRIBLE
Murdoch1972 - 3 months ago
If used properly you wont be disappointed! First coat as a normal paint. Add glitter for second coat. Stir regularly during use. I used a damp microfibre cloth once paint was dry, to bring out the glitter. Stunning effect, excellent paint that I cannot fault in any way.
Kat91 - 3 months ago
We put on a first coat, then added the glitter to the remaining paint whilst stirring and kept stirring, and added the second coat, wiped with a damp cloth the next day and the glitter has come out beautifully!
CaGed - 4 months ago
I applied this to chimney breast for added sparkle but couldn't see any glitter at all until I read a review to wipe with a damp cloth. The sparkle after was amazing. Thanks for the tip