See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Delaware Glitter effect Emulsion paint, 2L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Great if you gently sand
LunaL - 2 days ago
I used this today, I put the glitter in the whole tub and mixed well then once both coats were completely dry I gently sanded it and the glitter shows up so well in the sunlight or light bulb. Looks great.
Waste of money
Brian192 - 4 days ago
We used the previous glitter paint product circa 18 months ago which was brilliant. This is a poor imposter very little glitter effect if any and the tub is. 2.5 litre with a false lid that reduces the quantity to 2 litres, yes it written on the side but when I pick up a 2.5 litre tub I expect it to be 2.5 litres. B&Q where is your quality assurance of products you sell ?
Brilliant fantastic glittery walls in a flash
Glitter bomb - 1 month ago
I bought this from other reviews, best to put one coat of paint over the wall then leave to dry then add the glitter to the rest , glitter bomb walls ,
Read other reviews after purchase...
Inky83 - 1 month ago
Bought this today, read reviews and thought it was going to be terrible, yeah was annoying to open and glitter is inside and the can isn’t as big as I thought, coverage was great, single coat over red wall dried great and the glitter showed after it dried, no special technique, mixed glitter in with a paintbrush, photo doesn’t capture all glitter it’s evenly spread
It was great to use
Letsbecops - 3 months ago
I only down graded it because I found it so hard to open. It was easy to use, and looks great. I even used it way after the 48 hour recommendation time