See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Feature wall Fairbanks Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Subtle and beautiful!
Bizz28 - 1 month ago
I did two coats on my chimney breast without the glitter first and then added the glitter for the last coat. It makes the wall shimmer and twinkle- it’s stunning- subtle not tacky. I’m definitely going to use this else where in my house!
Jc2298 - 5 months ago
I was apprehensive buying this paint after reading the reviews but I'm so glad I went ahead! This paint is perfect, it applied really well with a rollor and when the light catches it, it's beautiful! It's not in your face and it's very tasteful, it looks amazing! So glad I ignored the negative reviews! One thing I'd say is add glitter little by little whilst constantly mixing taking your time and you can't go wrong! I applied 3 coats to a full bedroom and used 1 and a half tubs!
Waste of money
Pro Deco - 6 months ago
One-third of the the pot what is saved for a a small glitter pouch, making it look like you get a big pot of paint. Painted as instructions. Rubbish product no glitter on wall.
Tagy69 - 7 months ago
I dunno what all the fuss is about this paint its a lovely soft cream ... the best way to apply is do 1 coat do not add your glitter ...the 2nd coat add the glitter perfect ...no issues so buying some soft grey next
Bit tight with the glitter.
Lost my sparkle - 10 months ago
I bought this for a small south facing bathroom which I imagined world maximise the sparkle in the sunlight. I mixed the paint as recomended but obviously this was still not enough as I now have half a reasonably sparkly grey wall, and the rest are white which, if you look closely with a magnifying glass, contain a small bit of sparkle. I feel the product should have contained AT LEAST two sachets of glitter for it to warrant being sold as a glitter paint. Unfortunately they do not sell the sachets separately.