See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Fairbanks Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
I love this paint!
Sadie42 - 6 months ago
I wanted something different in my hallway. And this paint really gave me that. If your looking for a subtle paint that shows a bit of sparkle then this is for you. I have painted my whole stairs in this (not a feature wall) and when the light shines through the front door you see all the wonderful sparkle.
Not very noticeable
K J - 6 months ago
Bought July 2019 and stirred in glitter as per instructions. Painted the walls and ..... almost nothing. I say almost, in a bright light if you stand right up close to the wall you might catch a dot or two of glitter. If you’re expecting twinkly walls as I was you’re going to be disappointed
Good home glitter effect emulsion
Anonymous - 8 months ago
I am a painter and decorater by trade and brought this new glitter effect paint. added the glitter like it said stirred it well in for about ten minutes a plied it to just a 1 window reveal didn't see any glitter so thought perhaps wait until it dries nothing but a couple of specs so I have had to go and buy more glitter to add to this paint to make it work hopefully 1 brought 4 x tubs 60 pounds so don't waste your money unless you want to go out and buy another 4 pounds worth of glitter.