See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Himonya Glitter effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
megandlou - 3 months ago
Bought this for my daughter’s room. The glitter creates a nice sheen but that’s all I can say good about it. It was supposed to be pink but looked red and after 3 coats it’s still looked patchy. Ended up buying a different brand of normal pink paint and redoing it.
KazzaD - 3 months ago
This product must be a real hit or miss! There was no hint if glitter at all in the paint we purchased. Have painted two coats already and really streaky and patchy so hoping a further coat might give desired affect. Not holding my breath though! Wouldn't recommend unless you are happy to take a chance on the result.
Great looking wall
Hpblueeyes - 5 months ago
We've had this as a feature wall in our playroom and it looks fab! Decorator said it was easy to use, just follow the instructions. We're so pleased we're buying another one for our bedroom too!
Adds sparkle to any room
Sqwidge1978 - 5 months ago
Bought this to do our kitchen, we were covering a similar color, and just needed two coats, the paint has a slight translucent effect which helps the glitter shine through, so if making a drastic colour change I would recommend priming the wall in white emulsion, or a similar colour to the glitter paint. You do need to add the glitter yourself and it is reccomemdd to regularly stir, especially between coats. The glitter effect is really effective when it catches the light of either the sun or from the room lights, giving a nice sparkle to the walls, and isn't in your face glitter.
Charlottes - 7 months ago
I painted 3 coats of this and it still looked patchy and streaky, you can hardly see any glitter and the coverage is really bad