See more Floral, Trees & Nature Wallpaper
GoodHome Ferula Blue Tropical leaves Wallpaper
Our stores do not stock this product
- Ideal for use in living room
- Paste the wall technology for easy hanging and removal
- It is recommended to wash with a sponge, mild soap and water to remove marks caused by everyday life
Features and Benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration.
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable.
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 230g/m2
|Style||Floral, trees & nature|
|Sizes||10000 x 530 mm|
|Application||Paste the wall|
|Pattern repeat||530 mm|
Nice pattern but beware!
wallpapermanmb - 1 month ago
We bought 4 rolls for our bedroom. Overall it looks pretty much as we expected it to and we are pleased with the final outcome but we did have problems.
Firstly, the pattern didn't match up. At first we though it was us, but there was definitely no way you could match up the pattern along the whole length of each drop (not even drops cut from the same roll). In particular there is a fern style leaf which has a number of 'spines'. If you matched one of the leaves exactly, the one above would be a couple of mm too high and the one below would be a couple of mm too low. We had to compromise and not look at it too closely. If you have OCD about matching patterns it would be a big problem.
Secondly, we started decorating in daylight and finished under artificial light.
The next morning, when I walked into the room in daylight it was obvious that there were two different textures and sheens on one of the walls. On closer inspection it was clear that one of the rolls had a much bumpier texture than the rest (even though we had checked to make sure the batch numbers were the same).
Luckily we were able to carefully remove the offending strip and patch it up with leftover rolls which were not quite long enough. The join at the bottom is covered by furniture so we got away with it - just. It was lucky it was only one drop at the end of a wall. If it had been in the middle it would have been impossible to fix.
On the plus side, the paste the wall technique worked well (when I had to remove one of the drops it came off in one sheet)
TDW123 - 2 months ago
Good quality thick wallpaper I pasted both the wall and the wallpaper. Nice design and works well as a feature wall. Matched it with the suggested B & Q paint (terrible quality).
Chrisstu148 - 4 months ago
Wallpaper is great to use easy to match, good quality. Needed some colour in my home without being in your face makes a change from grey. I love it, I wallpapered the top and the bottom walls of my stairs. I get complemented alot,