See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy Natural grey Wood effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.24m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks replicates a natural grey real wood floor
- This floor can be laid plank by plank extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
WHATEVER YOU DO.......DO NOT BUY THIS FLOORING!!!!
Jangus21 - 24 days ago
The reason I bought this is because I really like the look of it. I just wish I had taken the time to read the reviews beforehand. All the comments are true that the joints come apart and click under your feet as you walk. I have installed hundreds of floor products over a 25 year career and this is without any doubt the most unsatisfactory product I have installed.
Truly terrible product
ORad101 - 2 months ago
I really like the look of these boards however they are cheap and installation is nigh on impossible
The sides click in whilst the ends slide in making it difficult to install in a small space and the interlocking mechanisms are so poor that the product comes apart with minimal effort
I am so disappointed. Do not waste your money
Terrible do not buy
Jac12 - 2 months ago
Vinyl comes away, joins split and crack lasted 6 month.
Nudge - 5 months ago
The bad reviews are down to DIY people, this product is great when fitted correctly, need to know what your doing, but when laid absolutely looks great,, warm to the feet -)
Johnny Major - 6 months ago
Very difficult to cut and fit. Edges break easily and the joints keep lifting and cracking. Do not buy.