See more Luxury Vinyl Click Flooring
GoodHome Jazy Natural grey Wood effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.24m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks replicates a natural grey real wood floor
- This floor can be laid plank by plank extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Majority of boards broken in package
RF13 - 9 days ago
Bought this and the underlay, took up carpet and got ready to lay floor. Opened first three boxes and majority of boards broken or chipped. Tried 4th box and found just the same! Returned everything to B&Q and wasn’t even asked why I was reorienting it, no doubt will just go back on shelves!
Ramiro00 - 2 months ago
Is not good at all and too expensive. Edges snapped. The only good thing it’s waterproof.
Clever idea and totally water resistant
pezza10 - 4 months ago
Fitted this product for a customer in their bathroom. Easy to lay/cut and fit. However can see some of the white edging when close up so edges needed to be the same colour as top. Furthermore, it is very easy to snap off the corners so careful handling is required, considering the price per pack. Not sure of long term capabilities.
Looks and feels great
FarmerJ - 5 months ago
Bought this for our new bathroom and it fitted easily and looks great and is totally waterproof too!
Very bad product.
Madhouse10 - 6 months ago
Had this fitted throughout my flat 3 years ago by a professional. They used the recommended underlay from B&Q. This was payed over chip board tongue and groove flooring. The joints on the vinyl flooring are now snapping.
B&Q have inspected the flooring and said it’s because of the sub floor and
have denying fault.
This flat was built in 2005 by a major builder under building regulations.