We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Brick, tile & stone effect wallpaper
GoodHome Jori Black Brick Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Recommended for Any room
Features and benefits
Create a stunning feature wall with this GoodHome wallpaper, featuring a facing brick effect that will create a fresh, new look in any room
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Perfect for covering smooth walls, with no imperfections
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 145g/m2
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Style||Brick, tile & natural|
Anonymous - 2 months ago
I bought this paper for our bedroom and wasn't sure about pasting the wall as never done before but this paper went up amazingly easy and looks so effective. Can highly recommend it.
Big G 66 - 7 months ago
For the price it’s absolutely terrible to work with, rips very easily..shrinks at the edge once dry, it does look lovely when you eventually get it on the wall, thank god we only did bottom half of wal
TracyC1234 - 7 months ago
Looks really nice when up. Really easy to put up, cuts nice and reasonably thick so not as easy to tare which is a plus. Slides easily into place when pattern matching. Really happy.
MumofRyley - 8 months ago
I brought this to do my sons bedroom, I’ve papered so many rooms over the years but never have I ever used a paper like it, it just won’t stay up no matter what I do. I’ve googled every solution going to rectify and not a single thing will make it stick. Once the glue starts drying on the paper it’s like it’s absorbed the glue and has nothing to stick to the wall. Definitely wouldn’t buy again! The amount of money it’s cost me to now have to go buy an alternative!
Very easy to work with
Booli - 1 year ago
Did one of my sons bedroom walls and it looks amazing