Free standard delivery when you shop on the app, using voucher code APPFREEDEL■
See more Paint
GoodHome Kitchen Hamptons Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
GoodHome Kitchen paint is perfect for decorating the walls and ceiling in your kitchen, thanks to its high covering power and hard-wearing finish that will resist against everyday splashes and stains.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
This GoodHome Kitchen paint has a smooth matt finish that is grease & stain resistant, meaning your new colour will look fresh for longer. Also, it is washable, scrubbable and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease.
- This paint is water based, meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water after use
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|