See more Shower trays
GoodHome Limski Square Shower tray (L)800mm (W)800mm (H)28mm
This square shower tray from Cooke & Lewis's Limski range is ideal for domestic or commercial use. It's made from sturdy resin mixed with marble, which is slip resistant and it has a 5 year guarantee. Compatible with Onega and Beloya ranges.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Ensure shower tray is fitted to level floor and vertical walls
- Instructions for care: Clean just with soap and don't use chloric acid and abrasive cream
- Waste not supplied
- Compatible with Compatible with Onega and Beloya ranges
Features and benefits
- Anti-slip structure
- Adjustable feet from 95 to 100 mm
- Compatible Waste: Hi-Flow Shower Waste
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Anti bacterial||Not anti bacterial|
|Material||Resin mixed with marble|
Solid and classy
Mike_JA - 4 days ago
Paid just over a hundred quid for 1600x800 tray expecting it to look or feel a bit cheap, however it's absolutely fantastic and makes you wonder why the branded trays are three, four times as much. The tray is heavy, which is good as it does not bend or creak. I used the provided legs on a concrete floor, nothing wrong with them. I did add a few supporting chunky Carrara & Matta feet just to be sure, though probably didn't need them. Needless to say, the tray does not move. Would definitely but again.
Girlie66 - 2 months ago
Apart from it being so heavy this tray is ideal. Looks good and non slip surface. Husband didn't use legs, made a wooden frame to support it, it appears most people do the same, not sure why the legs are included really, hopefully the guarantee is still valid. Would recommend.
Wadiey - 2 months ago
Bought tray April 21 nice design and solid looks great put mosaic tiles round edge just the job
Square Shower Tray
Moorish - 3 months ago
Of all the shower trays I looked at I preferred this one as it has an anti-slip surface. It is great quality and substantial weight. Looks great in my shower
Anonymous - 8 months ago
Installing it today. Looks heavy and strong. Will keep you posted how it is.
Plumber says it just need wooden bars only at the edges around beneath to support.
Any suggestions? Wondering would it not require full support underneath?