10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Lymani Yellow Dot Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks & creating a smooth surface
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Instructions for care - Clean with a damp cloth & mild detergent
- Recommended for Bedroom, hallway & living room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks, creating a smooth surface
- Fabric Weight: 180
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Scottiepatottie - 3 months ago
Loved this paper. Very little waste and a good match each strip. Quality is really thick so doesn't tear.
This wallpaper is lovely
Monday10 - 3 months ago
Absolutely love it, easy to put up and looks great
shovey - 8 months ago
This looks so much better on than what it did on the roll in the store. I was a bit disappointed when I picked it up but once it was up it’s absolutely gorgeous. My 17 year old son loves it as much as I. I keep having to open his door to have a look!
Deedeed - 10 months ago
I had no problem with this wallpaper if you use the correct paste / solvite paste the wall you will have no problem. Moves around the wall easily 3 lengths to a roll on standard wall height. The effect is stunning I used the softer colour to paper dining area to match.
Lovely pattern, not great to hang
Susan29 - 1 year ago
Absolutely loved the pattern and looks great in my dining room but to hang it was a nightmare!! Matching the dots was almost impossible the top would match and then a few dots down there was a stagger in the pattern with no way of correcting it. The paper is thinner than some others I’ve used in the past and as it has dried I can see the seems a lot more clearly than when I put it up! Oh and you only get 3 drops as you have to waste maybe 30-50cm of paper to match it!
Saying that I still love the pattern!