See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Metallic Pale gold Gold effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Covers minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Easy to clean
- Recommended for Any room
Features and benefits
Add texture to your walls with this GoodHome plain wallpaper that will beautifully complement your home decor. The satin glitter effect reflects light and gives depth to any room. Perfect for all four walls and looks amazing on a feature wall.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Reinforces walls with superficial cracks, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 260g/m2
|Pattern match||Free match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Excellent quality and easy to put up
Nik10 - 1 year ago
Bought this product few days back and put it up today. The quality of the wallpaper is very good, easy to put up and didn’t have any paper wasted. Would definitely recommend this. Thank you B&Q for the timely click and collect service too.
Kristen - 2 years ago
This wallpaper is lovely It wasn't any trouble to hand and a plus is that as it has no pattern match there isn't any waste I am delighted with it
Awful. Not worth the price.
Paulthesoulman - 2 years ago
Bought this wallpaper and pasted onto wall as instructed. This made the paper very difficult to tweak and manoeuvre. It dried in blotches and the previous pale blue that was on the wall before it showed through when it was dry. The edges were periodically sliced at the edge of one roll and a crescent shaped cutting was cut out along the edge of the 2nd roll. B&Q were very understanding, and once I showed them the pictures and the messed up second roll they refunded me in full with no quibbles.