See more Garden Gates
GoodHome Neva Aluminium Gate, (H)1.7m (W)0.93m
Our stores do not stock this product
This bundle includes
1x3663602494638 HARDWARE-PARTS 2 FOR 15X15CM METAL BASE
1x3663602494645 HARDWARE-PARTS 6 FOR 15X15CM METAL BASE
1xBlooma Neva Aluminium Leaf Gate, (H)1.7m (W)0.93m
- Comes with Euro cylinder lock, mounting accessories, instruction manual and safety manual
- 5 years
Features and benefits
The Neva Modular Fencing System is a beautiful, yet functional fencing solution for your garden. It gives you the ability to extend your style into the outdoors and has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total creative freedom. Simple to plan and install, this easy-to-use & stylish system offers endless practical and decorative possibilities for your garden.
- High quality, durable aluminium provides great resistance against extreme weather conditions
- Includes Euro cylinder lock, mounting accessories, instruction manual and safety manual
- Powder coated finish enhances durability and prolongs the product's lifetime
- Simply fix to Neva fence posts (sold separately)
- Contemporary style to suit any garden
- UV-stabilised to reduce fading
- Easy to assemble & install
- Fixings supplied
|Model name/number||UO3 NE 005|
Looks nice but feels flimsy
Mocngog - 6 months ago
I bought this product after seeing the one in the local B&Q display area, I was not overly enamoured to start with it from the start but that was the one the wife wanted.
My builder found the fittings a little awkward, it will only lock against the right post so buying a 2.4m post to sink in the ground was no good, you need to buy the 1.8m and bolt the fixing to the floor which to be honest did not give a lot of rigidity.
The gate mechanism itself is poor as there is no stop anywhere to stop the gate going all of the way through the doorway in strong winds. So you have to lock each time or it could blow open through the other side, the one in the display area was the same (I wish I had noticed that before).
The hinges only fit in the one place so lifting the gate a few inches off the floor was not an option.
The cut out for the locking mechanism is large so it rattles in strong winds so I have had to pack out with some packing to stop the rattle through the night.
For the price I paid I do not think I got value for money and would urge anyone to check this thoroughly before proceeding with a purchase.