See more Bathroom shelving
GoodHome Ormara Silver effect Shelf (L)585mm (D)170mm
- 2 years Guarantee
- Compatible with Compatible with Ormara bathroom accessories range
- Fittings & fixings included
Features and benefits
This sleek glass shelf with a chrome effect fixings from the Ormara range which is a classic collection of bathroom accessories. This shelf is an ideal storage solution for anyone that needs a way to store bathroom essentials within easy reach. There are matching products that will match any bathroom decor, from towel rails to soap dishes, toothbrush holders to shelves, the range organises your toiletries and helps to keep your bathroom in order.
- This product is resistant to corrosion and rust
- When fixed on the wall, screw heads are hidden inside the hooks for a sleek end result
- Clean all surfaces with a dampened cloth and a mild soap, never use scourers, abrasives or chemical cleaners
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Material||Steel & tempered glass|
AIS2001 - 8 months ago
Glad I ignored the other reviews. Great shelf, absolutely no problems in fixing. Yes, throw away the wall plugs and use red 6mm ones. Frosted glass and overall look is great. Looks far more expensive than £22. The backing plates are slotted so if you get your measurements slightly out you can adjust the plates to fit. You will need someone to hold it while you fasten the grub screws underneath but I had no problems tightening them with the right screwdriver.
JamieF86 - 10 months ago
I bought this product today seeing the other 2 reviews and thought they don’t know what they are doing. I don’t understand a shelf that when you put the brackets level the shelf is lop sided!
Great shelf, but..
Karma205 - 1 year ago
Whilst I’m really pleased with the shelf (provided you don’t use the wall plugs provided, as there rubbish!) the most annoying things was trying to screw the little underneath the bracket, whilst I’ve managed to do this it required move the inner bracket as the holes were not aligned correctly therefore making it near impossible..
Should have taken an hour in total, but took more like two. Still, overall I’m happy with the look of the item.
Fixing to wall is poor
Turlough - 2 years ago
The wall Anchor plates are first fitted to the wall.
The shelf is then fitted over these and fixed with a small screw.
It's almost impossible to get a screwdriver in place to tighten up the fixing screw .
Also the fixing screw is very tight to turn even from the beginning