See more BBQ's
GoodHome Owsley 2.0 Black 2 burner Gas Barbecue
- Grill dimensions: 207mm x 430mm x 2pcs
- Cooks for up to 8 people
- Comes with enamelled cast iron grid, porcelain enamelled oil collectors (x2), integrated side handle, gas bottle support, high performance burners and flame tamers, pins, lid with thermometer, multicooking set, warming rack
- It is recommended to cover it with a BBQ cover while storing
Features and benefits
The GoodHome Owsley 2.0 gas barbecue is perfect if you enjoy cooking a wide range of dishes. The size of the grids make it easy to customise your barbecue by adding a plancha. The included multi-cooking set allows you to experiment with different cooking styles such as wok or pizza stone.
- The high-performance burners and flame tamers guarantee an efficient cooking performance by distributing the same temperature throughout the whole grill. The enamel coating stops anything from sticking to the grill, while the cast iron retains heat and transfers it efficiently to your food.
- This oil collector is accessible from the front of the barbecue and easy to clean due to its finish and size. The grids are also easy to clean due to their size and the fact that they're dishwashable.
- The side handle makes it easy to move the barbecue around and the gas bottle is easily attached to its designated area with a handy strap.
- The 2 fixed sideboards give you extra space for dishes and food preparation and the warming rack folds away easily when you aren't using it.
- The integrated thermometer allows you to control the temperature.
|Manufacturer guarantee||10 years|
|Adjustable shelves||Fixed shelf|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Gas cylinder size||13kg|
|Gas type||Butane & propane|
|Number of burners||2|
Steve Jay - 1 month ago
the regulator supplied doe's not fit a standard 13k bottle so what buy one that does and spend 5 minutes changing it.
Awesome bit of kit. Cooks food lovely.
GB0987654321 - 1 month ago
Cooks well, not too big. Not cheaply made, well sturdy, no problems with it.
Product is ok for 2/3 people
Gary C - 1 month ago
Purchased this BBQ few days ago easy to build however had to change gas bottle at a cost of £70.Once I’d got the BBQ fired up which took along time and then realised that the grill doesn’t get hot enough which seems to be the burners not being powerful and that the flames do not seem strong enough firstly to burn through to the cast iron griddle..The more food you put on the griddle the colder it get yet I only had two beef burgers on it
86Tom - 2 months ago
Brought in store, easy to assemble and a dream to cook with, attached is the gas bottle you need to use, if you read the instructions it does specify this gas bottle
B & A’s gas doesn’t fit
A95 - 2 months ago
Brought this product along with a 13kg patio gas firstly the gas bottle does not fit under the bbq as described. Secondly the regulator does not fit the only gas that B&Q sell. When returning to the store all the management could do was give me a new regulator for a brand new BBQ brought hours ago.