We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Self adhesive vinyl planks
GoodHome Poprock Natural Wood planks Wood effect Self adhesive Vinyl plank, Pack of 7
- Peel & stick
- Water resistant
- Self adhesive
- 5 years guarantee
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Change the look of your floor with a peel and stick vinyl flooring that is functional and easy to lay. A simple way to update your interior style.
- The wooden plank embossed pattern imitates a classic natural real wood floor
- The flooring is easy to install with just a utility knife. The peel and stick function means less mess and no dust is created when laying this floor
- We recommend levelling the floor prior to installation to achieve an optimal finish
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for small rooms with low to light traffic
Hannahcsimmo - 5 months ago
I bought this product last week to do two rooms in my house. I did about a quarter of one of the rooms before stopping and taking it all back up. The adhesive was so weak the tiles wouldn’t adhere to the fresh sub flooring. Returned for a full refund. So disappointing.
Good value product
Nisachon - 10 months ago
Chipboard floor was in poor condition so i had to sand and use 2 part wood filler and sealed with 2- 3 coats of sbr . Tiles stuck well but lot of prep
Plum 1 - 1 year ago
I brought 20 boxes to lay in a room in a flat, did everything that was suggested by instructions ,left the planks in the room in boxed where that were to to be laid for 48 hours,it was quite warm weather, floor base was cleaned and sound, laid the planks looked lovely nice joints Really please, I’m a carpenter so used to doing laminate flooring etc.
Then when the outside temperature cooled down the joints started to open up , the plank expand and contract to much, not happy