See more Skirting Board Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Pure brilliant white Gloss Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
- Instructions for use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using a brush or foam roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 25°C
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Before painting on bare wood or metal, use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be rubbed down with a fine abrasive paper. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Metal surfaces should be free from rust and corrosion. Knots in wood surfaces should be treated with a knotting solution. Fill any holes or defects with filler
Features and benefits
When you've just painted your walls it would be a shame to leave the finishing touches. So we've created GoodHome wood and metal interior paint. Durable and long-lasting paint in matching colours to our walls and ceiling paint. A high sheen gloss finish, perfect for painting your skirtings, doors and window frames.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer, so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint doesn't yellow and keeps your white surfaces whiter for longer
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Best used within 1 year of opening|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
Not the best paint certainly not the worst
Claire16 - 2 days ago
It's not the best but I've used worse, needs 2 coats. the only thing this paint is great for is drying 20 - 30 minutes and it's dry so doing 2 coats isn't all that bad when it drys that fast
Complete waste of money!!
Lolhol - 3 days ago
I bought this gloss a few days ago and really wish I hadn't wasted my money!! It's like pva glue, adds no colour at all to the wood work, definitely would not recommend.
Can’t find a good use for it
AndrewHHH - 4 days ago
Worst gloss ever. Don’t buy it. Anything would be better than this.
Do not get this gloss!
DEwIl - 5 days ago
I've made do with cheep gloss in other rooms and they have been OK. Was disappointed but it will do untill they get re done. This on the other hand is terrible! I feel like I have wasted an afternoon painting doors and door frames. Its that clumpy I'm goi g to have to rub them down again. I'm gutted
Do yourself a favour, buy Dulux.
JayEmm82 - 12 days ago
I'm far from being an expert decorator, and I was putting down the poor finish to my lack of experience. So far, I've put four coats on a door and it's still not covered. It's thin yet clumpy, and ooh boy does it run... Terrible paint, I'm digging out the receipt and taking it back.