See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Queens Flat matt Furniture paint, 0.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome flat matt furniture paint will give you a velvety smooth, chalky finish perfect for transforming your interior furniture to suit your taste.
- Coverage: 12m²
- Prepare wood by removing wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes or defects with a wood filler. Lightly sand melamine surfaces with 180 grit sandpaper for the best adhesion. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces.
- Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. To finish use GoodHome lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- This paint is also safe for use on toys
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Product type||Furniture paint|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Suitable for||Melamine & wood|
|Suitable surface||Ceilings & walls|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
KathrynM - 2 months ago
The paint kept separating and left a streaky finish with 2 coats. Was for a wardrobe. Also the 2 tins I bought were only half full
Micky19 - 5 months ago
I sanded and repainted some old dark wood furniture in the grey, used the grey primer first
& 2 top coats and one coat vanish - perfect
Prec - 6 months ago
Bought today... Short measure photo too large. Not a full tin..
My bed now smells very bad.
Withers - 8 months ago
I have an antique French bed which is my pride and joy. I decided to use this paint on it and very much regret it. My bed frame, which I have been using for the last 12 years, now smells like a mouldy dishrag and I cannot get rid of it. I'm now unable to sleep in my bed until I find a solution to this problem. Any suggestions? The smell is so strong it hits you as you walk into the bedroom.
Better than expected.
Parrotjinxy - 9 months ago
I was worried when first opened the tin as the paint appeared black (instead of grey). After a good stir it was correct colour, used it to paint an old pine chest of drawers. Didn't prep or sand. 2 coats applied with roller and brush for edging. Cheaper than new drawers.