We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Single bowl sinks
GoodHome Romesco Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink
- Comes with Chopping board, colander, reversible drying rack, cutlery holder, Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
The compact sink design paired with innovative integrated sink accessories creates a clever and unique space saving sink system that maximises functionality, all within the footprint of a compact sink. The integrated sink accessories allow key functional tasks such as food preparation, washing and drying to take place within the sink bowl, saving you precious worktop space
- This sink is designed with a double ledge rim, allowing accessories to be layered within the bowl for added functionality. The chopping board, colander and drying rack can be used either horizontally or vertically within the bowl, adding to the functionality of your sink and transforming how you use it every day
- The compact bowl only design is ideal for those looking to maximise their worktop space
- The plastic accessories are dishwasher safe and nest for compact storage when not in use
- Non-slip feet included on the chopping board, cutlery drainer and drying rack for stability
Polo01 - 1 year ago
I bought this product less than a month ago and the outer coating has started to come off all around the top edges. Have not cleaned it with any harsh cleaning products or even used the chopping board etc. very disappointed, still have receipt so will be taking back to our local store
Best purchase I made for my new kitchen
SarahLT - 1 year ago
I loved this design as soon as I saw it. As i was having a dishwasher as part of my installation, I didnt need a large sink / drainer but having this sink gave me more worktop ( it's deep for soaking casserole dishes etc) and the drainer / colander are handy ..especially for delicate items i cant dish wash.
I love it and will order a spare board so I can use one and keep the other 'for best'.
ladyfarmer - 1 year ago
ive just bought this sink for my utility room, it looks fabulous and its large enough to put a bucket in it so perfect for my needs