See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Aravaca Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
I love the colour it went on really well
JewelsRuby71 - 2 months ago
It defo took 2 coats to look good easy to roll no splashes only thing now is we need more but can't get any anywhere.
Great colour good price
Chez60 - 5 months ago
Great colour and good cover, but definitely needs at least two coats. Re: other review I don’t find Dulux any better than this (always get blotchy first coat when using such a strong colour). This has there advantage of being nearly half the price. I found two coats, followed by a close inspection and touch up with a tiny roller, gave a great finish over slightly textured wallpaper.
CamRey2020 - 5 months ago
Never buy this paint - use dulux instead. Such a watery paint, awful coverage. Walls looked so patchy after using this.