See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Sao paulo Silk Emulsion paint 2.5L
DiscontinuedUnfortunately, we no longer stock this item.
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Milly 82 - 7 months ago
Second time ivd bought your own brand paint and again I wasnt disappointed. Good coverage and good depth of colour. Very pleased with result.
Darcy33 - 1 year ago
As a fan of the Colours range I was disappointed to find it had been discontinued, I had used Warm Beige and wanted to use it in another room.
So armed with half a dozen testers from the GoodHome range I set out to try and find a dupe. These shades can look pretty similar on the pots but it's a very different story when they are on the wall. I found Sao Paulo was definitely a very close match to Warm Beige. I find GoodHome to be a very good quality emulsion, it's nice to paint with and two coats look great. I'm very pleased with the colour it's not too dark or too light, a lovely latte shade that looks good in my kitchen.
Not the colour you'd expect
BarnettK - 1 year ago
The colour swatch on the paint pot is much lighter than when applied to the wall.
I'd best describe this colour as latte. Although I wasn't in the market for a latte coloured paint, the colour has now grown on me!