GripIt Plasterboard Fixings (Dia)15mm, Pack of 4
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Fix objects such as curtain rails, blinds, picture frames, mirrors and small shelving to plasterboard walls with this pack of plasterboard fixings from GripIt.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Plasterboard thickness - 9.5-15 mm
- Fitting instructions - Just drill, tap & turn
- Maximum load - 100 kg
- Corrosion resistant
Features and Benefits
- The universal collar automatically adjusts to the thickness of your plasterboard and distributes load weight across a wider area
- Unique backing wings expand inside the cavity space to provide a secure anchor on the back surface
|Material||Plastic & metal|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of Phillips countersunk flat head internal screws are constructed from a durable metal, 60mm in length and come fully threaded. They're ideal for a range of DIY applications. Guarantee - 1 year
This pack of 50 nylon wall plugs from DeWalt are . They're light duty and can be used on a range of locations around your home. 1 year Durability: Light duty Compatibility: 8mm wood or chipboard screws Anti-rotation barbs resist spinning in the hole Heavily ribbed design improves pull-out strength ...
This pack of 100 nylon solid wall plugs from Diall are ideal for use in concrete block and bricks, for fixing pictures, lighting, skirting/dado railing, shelves, trunking, cable trays, electrical fittings, and letterboxes. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Engineered grip feature ...
This pack of 25 plastic hammer-in plugs from Diall are ideal for fixing styrofoam and wool insulation. Fitting instructions - Drill a hole of 10mm diameter and depth in the surface. Hammer the plug into the hole until fixing depth is reached Fixings supplied