See more Plywood
Hardwood Plywood Sheet (Th)18mm (W)405mm (L)810mm
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
- Suitable for all sheathing, flooring, roofing, general construction and renovation work
- When used externally all faces and edges must be treated with an appropriate preservative
Features and Benefits
Plywood is a warm and beautiful material. Its raw material, wood, is a renewable natural resource and one of the construction materials that has been awarded environmental certification. Plywood is strong, its surface durable, easy to work with and easy to handle. This makes it an excellent general-purpose construction panel. It is a cross-layered timber veneered panel with a smooth sanded surface. This product is suitable for structural use
- Ideal for use in general joinery, shelving, boxing in, signage, fascia's and soffits, van and trailer linings, huts, garages, sheds, external joinery, temporary structures, packing cases, bins, vehicle building, benches, shelving and concrete formwork.
- Use as external wall panels and claddings but only when edge sealed.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Length (mm)||810 mm|
|Width (mm)||405 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Weight (g)||2900 g|
V Angry - 3 days ago
Good looking product but comes with large label that's impossible to remove without damaging the wood. Why can't the store use easy remove labels or give instructions on how to remove the label without damaging the goods.