We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Dust sheets
Harris Reusable Protector roll (L)0.39m (W)0.07m, Pack of 6
Great for decorating projects that might make a bit of a mess, these floor protectors are ideal for protecting your carpets and furniture.
- Quick & easy protection of flooring & surfaces when decorating.
Features and benefits
- Quick and easy protection of flooring and surfaces when decorating
- Angled edges can be inserted in between flooring and skirting
- Re-usable - simply wipe clean
- Can be cut to size or overlap multiple strips for extra length along flooring
- Can be held over door frames, light switches, units and skirting as a quick shield when painting, staining or filling
|Number of pieces||6|
As floppy as a pancake
Dufus Dad - 5 months ago
I thought these would be rigid , but they're not. No good for holding up to protect a cornice whilst you paint as they bend and don't give you a straight edge.
Bell End69 - 2 years ago
You still get paint on the carpet when you pull the protector away :-(
Painting skirting board
Gunnerlouie - 3 years ago
Good idea,a friend of mine suggested them to me,I did not know what they were at firstknow I do ,good idea
GREAT IDEA BUT A LITTLE MESSY!
127max - 3 years ago
Used these (3) to stop paint on walls and floor - paint goes on the plastic Harris protectors and takes the paint with it. I had to keep washing the protectors. With a good sharp paintbrush I could have ha a much better finish in half the time. Pity as it's a good concept.
I prefer masking tape
Poremyan - 3 years ago
I tried this product for protecting fitted carpet. Eventually, I used 50mm masking tape instead which I found to be more secure and versatile.