See more Paint brushes & sprayers
Harris Seriously good 4" Soft tip Paint brush
This Harris 4-inch paint brush has been specifically designed and engineered to give you Seriously Good results when painting interior walls and ceilings with emulsion paint.
- Suitable for Water-based paints
- Comfort grip handle
- Resistant to rust
- After use with water-based paints, such as emulsion, remove the excess paint and wash in warm soapy water, rinse in clean running water or rinse with cleaning fluids. Then immediately dry thoroughly. Bristle loss may occur if left to soak, or in a damp area.
Features and benefits
This Harris interior emulsion paint brush contains soft, springy, synthetic bristles for improved paint flow – giving you a seriously good finish. For best results, rinse brush head before use to remove any dust.
- For cutting in around light switches, plug sockets and other interior areas when using masking tape
- Tailored for use with all interior emulsion paints
- Guaranteed no bristle loss with Harris’s patented no-loss technology
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
|Number of pieces||1|
Lots of bristle loss
Mudpilot007 - 3 months ago
Second time I’ve had plenty of bristle loss from a guaranteed no loss brush!
Excellent brush but....
painter 101 - 3 months ago
This is an excellent brush - nice to use and comfortable to hold, cuts in well and leaves a good finish. However looses a star as the "guaranteed no bristle loss" is wrong. Lost lots of bristles during the first coat though far fewer (I counted them - 14) during the second coat.