Hozelock Superhoze Expanding Hose (L)15 M
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Hozelock 15000mm expanding hose, is a lightweight, expanding hose designed for watering around your garden which will shrink back in size after use for convenient storage.
- A durable outer layer, which has been created using a UV stable, high quality Polyester weave that forms a hard-wearing, robust skin to withstand abrasion on any terrain
- Includes 1 x Outdoor threaded tap connector, 2 x water stop connectors, & 1 x adjustable nozzle
- Guarantee - 3 years Manufacturers guarantee when you register online. Terms and conditions apply
Features and Benefits
- The dynamic design of the Hozelock Superhoze enables it to expand up to three times its original length for easy reach and then shrink back in size after use for convenient storage. 15m expanded and 5m contracted.
- The Superhoze does not kink or tangle, ensuring continuous water flow, making it a pleasure to use. Small in size and light to hold, the Superhoze makes manoeuvring and watering around your garden easy.
- A hardwearing and UV resistant polyester outer, ensures the Superhoze will continue to perform season after season in any garden, terrace or balcony.
- High quality Hozelock connectors and compatibility with all systems, ensures the Superhoze works seamlessly in your garden.
|Material||49% Polyester, 35% Rubber, Plastic|
|Hose length (m)||15 m|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Water is an essential element of any successful and healthy garden, though it isn't an infinite resource. And as such, we all try and do our best to conserve water and only use what we need. This can be tricky when caring for your outdoor plants in hot weather, especially when temporary use bans (aka hosepipe bans) are introduced.
That's where we can help. We’ll talk you through our top ways to use water as efficiently as possible in your garden. From recycling leftover water from your domestic chores to collecting and harvesting rainwater, we'll show you how to make sure none is wasted.
For more advice on caring for your garden during a hot spell, check out our helpful how to article.
Ensuring that your plants have sufficient access to water without being drowned or spoiled is something you'll need to stay on top of at all times, as the weather conditions and the needs of your garden will be shifting and changing regularly. There are a huge variety of irrigation tools available to assist with this, in this guide we'll help you to decide which ones you can use to help your garden reach its full potential.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Hozelock 15000mm hose pipe, is ideal for small to medium gardens. it is suitable for general purpose use and allows you to easily water your garden or maintain your outdoor space. 4 layers with braided reinforcement Comes with: 1x 1/2+3/4" outdoor threaded tap connector, 1x hose end connector, 1x ...