See more Paint
HQC Weather Shield Classic Grey Matt Smooth Emulsion Masonry Paint 1L
Sold & shipped by BLD TECHNOLOGY LTD
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
HQC Masonry is ideal for concrete, brick, stone, pebbledash, ironwork, masonry or cement surfaces. Waterproof Protection.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt and grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate HQC stabilising primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting.
- Instructions for Use - Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller. Leave 4 hours between coats. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- For use on Brick, concrete, existing paintwork, plaster, plasterboard, masonry & wallpapers
Features and benefits
- A wet wall is a cold wall! For example, a wet fletton brick is half as thermally efficient as a dry one. By keeping the building materials dry, HQC Weathershield minimises heat loss on masonry walls.
- Once fully cured, HQC will prevent water from penetrating the wall surface whilst still allowing water vapour to pass. This means residual dampness within the wall can evaporate.
- Great opacity, non-dripping paint, that’s why it’s good for DIY, great adhesion to the surface and has low odour.
- HQC paint is an ideal product for exterior work. Suitable for DIY and professionals. It’s a water-based paint that adds water protection and reduce moss, lichen and algae.
- Formulated to protect exterior walls against extreme weather conditions.
- Classification under CHIP: This product has no classification under CHIP. Classification under CLP: This product has no classification under CLP.
|VOC level||No VOC level recorded|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Application method||Brush or roller|