See more Planters
IDEALIST Narrow Trough Garden Planter, Grey Light Concrete Outdoor Large Plant Pot H92.5 L80.5 W30.5 cm, 227L
Sold & shipped by Instadecor Ltd
The rustic appeal of stone surfaces has been beautifully captured in this rectangular concrete planter. The rectangular plant pot is made for all types of outdoor conditions — no matter how cold or wet it gets. A great addition to the terrace garden, deck, patio, outhouse, balcony, veranda, or the porch. Its calm grey color highlights the hand-finished surface even more. This raised trough planter can be a great gift for someone who enjoys gardening or wants the latest addition in modern landscaping elements!
- For longevity and to prevent the surface from weathering signs such as surface changes, paint changes, mineral deposits, green algae we advise to use a water or concrete sealer on this product before planting. Please refer to the manufacturers operations and maintenance manual and planting guide found on the right in PDF format.
- Suitable for Outdoor use
- Manufacturer guarantee: 1 year
Features and benefits
If your order is BIG and BULKY and more than 3 large sized units it will arrive on a wooden pallet. Instructions will be sent on how to accept the delivery.
- HANDCRAFTED grey matt surface may have traces of manual production marks in the form of light chips around edges, scuffs and pits
- SAVE THE EARTH This outdoor planter trough can be recycled in the future
- DRAINAGE HOLES have been predrilled for your convenience. Take landscaping decor to the next level and keep your plants happy
- DURABLE FIBER & STONE MIX makes the perfect material for raised trough planters outdoor. Dimensions displayed in the description and shown in the visual imagery are outer edge/lip measurements. (Outer edge to outer edge) This planter has a top edge solid lip that has a thickness of up to 2-3 cm on each side. This will reduce the maximum inner planting space by a total of 4-6 cm
- UV & FROST RESISTANT large outdoor garden planters. The surface of this planting pot has a concrete look. This rectangular planter has enough space to allow multiple flower planting options
|Drainage holes||Drainage holes|