See more Waste Disposal Units
InSinkErator Evolution 200 Food waste disposer
Our stores do not stock this product
Dispose of your unwanted food with this InSinkErator premium style, chrome effect, food waste disposer from the evolution series range. It's suitable for use within a large household.
- Suitable for Use within a large household
- Includes Built-in air switch
- Operation: Continuous feed
- Overload protection
- Compact and easy to install
Features and benefits
A food waste disposer is an ideal addition to modern kitchens offering an environmentally friendly solution to food waste. The Evolution range combines quick and easy waste disposal with leading innovation and technology, meaning it is much quieter than traditional models and can dispose of every kind of food waste- including chicken bones and fish! This premium waste solution is perfect for large households and those who love to entertain.
- Three stage grind technology for a finer grind
- 40% quieter than standard units
- Large grind chamber (1180ml)
- Auto-reverse action
- Easy to install and can be fitted to new or existing sinks
- Hygienic solution to waste - no more food waste in your rubbish bins
- Food waste is ground down and flushed away in seconds
- Stainless steel grind elements for durability
- Compact - Sits under sink without taking up valuable space
|Standard||EC Declaration of Conformity|
|Mains fed||Mains fed|
|Usable litre capacity||1.18L|
Brilliant product - every home should have one!
Snogmidog - 2 months ago
Had one of these for the last 7 years - brilliant product - eats just about everything and keeps your dustbin free from all that food waste and associated smells. We think they should be compulsory and every home should have one. Will cope easily with chicken bones, pistachio shells, walnut shells, paper napkins, onion skins...you name it. The only thing it won't cope with is bones from spare ribs (and of course large bones which it isn't designed for). We call ours 'Freddy Kruger' and it is part of the family!
Val78 - 4 years ago
Really pleased with it. It is much quieter than the one in my last kitchen. A great way to dispose of kitchen waste.