See more Portable Spas
Intex PureSpa 4 person Spa
This PureSpa Spa is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 120
- Comes with - Tub, insulated cover, heating, filtration, air blower, hard water system, two filter cartridges, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating dispenser, test strip, 50W Water pump and 800W air jet pump
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
- Cord-connected spa with pump, heater, blower, built-in hard water treatment and easy-to-use control panel
- Fiber-Tech construction is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibres, resulting in amazing durability and comfort
- Built-in electronic hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
|Litre capacity (L)||795L|
|Colour description||Sahara tan|
|Number of seats||4 person|
only had 3 weeks not happy ,the filther nongood ,
bwa - 10 months ago
on the 1st day had to take back unut ,it would work ,had E90 on the sceens ,so took back and got exchanged. two weeks later same thing,would not buy
Amazing, love it!!
Benny Bucks - 10 months ago
We bought one of these as a first time hot tub owner.... plan is to buy a nice 5 grand one next year but until the house sale goes thought I am not spending that kind of money. So, out we went and wanted something like this. This was in stock and after speaking to a very helpful member of staff, it was ours. instructions are really easy to follow and its simple to install. Took no more than 30 min to inflate and set up, about 45 min to fill with water. Only thing I would say is it takes a LONG time to heat, About 2 oC per hour..... we had an adapter for our hosepipe so it means we could add from the kitchen sink for the hose so we put warm water in for ours and it only took few hours to heat as water coming from tap was around 34oC.
Only thing I would want to change with this is the air bubbles. They are either on or off. There is no high and low setting (would of been nice).
anyway, very happy customer :D
Great up to 52 days
Unhappyspauser - 10 months ago
Hot tub was great until 52 days of use (used around 4 days a week). Unfortunately it developed a leak on the underside. It had been placed on the thermal mat on concrete. Rang customer service who said there was no guarantee and to speak to the store. A lot of money to spend for under 7 weeks use. Not happy!
R m a smith - 1 year ago
have now had this spa for almost a year and have not regretted buying it