See more Cabinet Doors
This stylish cream Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Compatible with 500mm base and wall cabinets - or 1000mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack B|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Design||Tongue & grooved edging|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Wrapped polypropylene|
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Lovely doors, but they don't come with the hinges or fixings to install them. Don't make the mistake I made, remember to order the special framed door hinges pack, which I'm told includes everything you need (we'll see when they arrive next Tuesday!).
Why this can't be stocked in less than 2 to 3 weeks I don't know. Leave yourself lots of time when ordering. It can only be purchased 'home delivery' which seems to have this ridiculous lead time.
Cost - very high. A small project of two double wall units is costing almost £500!