See more Cabinet Doors
This stylish white Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- Compatible with 400mm base and wall cabinets - or 800mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Create a style statement with our Marletti White Gloss range. This kitchen combines sleek, glossy, handle-less units with a fresh white gloss finish for a polished and spacious look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Marletti White
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack N|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Postformed laminate|
Soaks up spills easily and makes door swell
Jet17011985 - 2 years ago
I bought this kitchen and spent a lot of money on it. Looks good but if you have kids i would avoid, smallest amount of liquid gets on these and they swell. Not worth the money.
Buster9 - 3 years ago
I bought my full kitchen via B&Q in bits n pieces as I could afford it.
I think the style is great with no handles nice and glossy looking very sleek.
The square tops are great for the diy person that struggles with the mitre joints.
If I had to have a moan about the product I'd say that it's got rather sharp corners on the door top, would of been better if it had a slightly rounded corner.
Very very poor gloss finish
RNM123 - 5 years ago
Well....most of my B&Q purchases have been highy satisfactory....but these doors have been very very disappointing.
Today, I have just received a second pair of the doors in replacement for the original purchase. Tomorrow, I will be returning the second set to my local store and looking for an alternative.
The doors are solid enough with good edge finishes, but the gloss finish is terrible.....
Both sets are the same. The surface is covered in scratches - some of them a circular pattern as if the polishing has been overdone. There is also a a large number of small rectangular marks in a regular pattern....again it looks like a fault in the manufacturing process. Finally, there are random scratches...lots!
I don't know what quality check these go through, but B&Q need to review it quickly as products of this quality are going to seriously damage their reputation.