See more Cabinet Doors
This stylish white Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- Compatible with 150mm base cabinets
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
The neutral shade of our Sandford Ivory Style Slab kitchen makes it the perfect blank canvas to prime and personalise to suit your own taste. This simple yet stylish kitchen is designed to appeal to all.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack L|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Postformed CP laminate|
We bought replacement doors for our kitchen
Harry tom - 2 years ago
We are very happy with the replacement doors. Good quality and easy to clean. We left the wooden surrounds and they compliment each other beautifully. Every pleased and an inexpensive way of brightening up a drab kitchen.
Sandford Ivory Style Slab door
cheekychap - 3 years ago
I bought these a month ago and now ready to fit as replacement for our Beech kitchen cupboard doors. The colour and finish are very good. Was disappointed when I came to fit the 150mm door to our pull out wire rack. This door is not hinged but the replacement has 2 large pre-drilled holes for hinges, making them suitable for a hinged door. It would have been nice if there was another door designed for pull out wire racks and did not have these huge hinged holes, which now require covering with plastic covers.