See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Westleigh Textured Oak Effect Shaker Larder Cabinet door (W)600mm, Set of 2
These stylish oak effect Larder doors will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- 600mm larder cabinet shelf packs - or 600mm fridge freezer housing shelf packs
- Includes Door: (H)956mm (W)597mm x 2
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
Our Westleigh Textured Oak Effect Shaker kitchen is a modern take on the classic shaker style that works effortlessly in any kitchen. The gentle oak shades help to create a warm and homely space for all.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack E|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Door type||Larder/Fridge freezer|
|Construction type||Wrapped polypropylene|
This Product is sold WITHOUT a cabinet that fits
BandQnightmare - 1 year ago
Absolutely AWFUL service from B&Q.
Ordered wall cabinets 900 high X 600 wide
Ordered matching doors 600 wide BUT THEY DO NOT FIT -see photo
B&Q have NO wall cabinets that match these doors!!!
Not quite the ticket
trev hubbie - 3 years ago
had to purchase these as the they no longer make or stock the original IT oak shaker. Although they look similar and cost more they have an embossed finish and are slightly dark. therefore I will have to replace all one side of my kitchen not bad as the original kitchen is only 18 months old