See more Outdoor cleaning
Jeyes Fluid Patio power cleaner, 2000 ml
- Removes algae, mildew, mould & dirt - Pressure washer compatible
- Simply mix with water, pour onto the surface and leave to work - do not rinse
Features and Benefits
Jeyes Patio Power quickly and easily removes algae, mould, mildew, dirt and stubborn stains from hard paved areas including paths, patios, decking, concrete, tarmac, brick and stone.
- Powerful formula slows re-growth for longer lasting results
- Removes algae, mildew, mould & dirt
- NO scrubbing on all hard outdoor surfaces including paths, patios, decking, driveways, decking, stone, concrete, fencing etc.
- Covers up to 99m² (9 car parking spaces)
|Type||Patio power cleaner|
Give it time and it will work.
Jan 68 - 2 years ago
This product was used on our balcony slabs, a mixture of stone and concrete. The strength was 1 to 5 of water. It was sprayed on and left for at least 4 hours without rain. Slowly over 1 month period the slabs have got cleaner and cleaner. I am very pleased with the product and would recommend it.
A waste of time and effort
Phil X - 2 years ago
First off, I am known for being very meticulous. I bought this item last week, followed the instructions to the letter. Jet washed the (new)-(about a week old) slabs first to get rid of bird mess and dirt etc. Made sure everything was clean and dry then, applied the cleaner as per instructions. The next day I inspected the slabs to find absolutely NO change, not even slightly. I couple of days later after inspecting again, i did the whole process a second time with the same results. Worse that useless. The slabs had no mould or Moss, only stains and loose cement marks, which it states, it works on.
I had far better results using nearly neat bleach all over. At least most of the marks have gone and it certainly had nothing to do with this product.
Splosh 60 - 3 years ago
Used this product on the patio it removed the moss & stains . I would recommend this product