See more Pipe repair connectors
JG Speedfit Push-fit Pipe repair kit
- 25 years Guarantee
- BBA approved
- Kitemark approved
- Suitable for Hot & cold water systems
Features and benefits
An innovative push-fit connector which repairs a broken pipe without having to dismantle the existing pipe set-up.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and corrosion Free
- It can make better use of resources to repair rather than replace items.
(No title submitted)
diydisaster4 - 8 years ago
I found this to be a life saver on Sat evening after hubby tapped a nail into the floorboards and hit the hot water pipe for the central heating. Tried to get an emergency plumber but no one was prepared to come out at 6.30 pm (at a charge of £50+ for the 1st hour). Bought this little bit of kit and a small ax-saw and it took about 15 mins to fit, start to finish. The instructions are easy to follow and there are markings on the pipe to show you were to cut the copper pipe. Best thing I have bought in a long time. I will be purchasing a spare to have on hand for future repairs (anticipated).