K2 Tahiti Brown & green Floral Wallpaper
[This is a block of tabs..]
A tropical floral design.
- Ideal for use in bedroom, hallway & living areas
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life
- Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable manner
Features and Benefits
This Tahiti wallpaper is a stunning feature wall design from the East of Eden collection. Featuring a medium scale tropical floral trail, with lime flowers and gold detail on a mica chocolate background, it will certainly bring some colour to your walls. Great for most rooms, except those exposed to high levels of steam.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly paper
|Colour description||Brown & green|
|Style||Floral, trees & nature|
|Sizes||(H)10m x (W)530mm|
|Coverage||Up to 5.3 m²|
|Application||Paste the paper|
|Pattern repeat||530 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wallpaper adds a stunning finish to the walls of any room, whether it’s a bold, colourful patterned wallpaper or a subtle, neutral wallpaper. With wallpaper comes the flexibility of wallpapering a whole room or an individual feature wall.
Our extensive range of wallpaper offers a variety of colours, patterns and textures. Choose from styles including floral, geometric, metallic, natural and vintage. Our buyer's guide helps you choose the perfect wallpaper for your room to create the look that you’ll love.
In this guide we’ll walk you through how to:
- Measure and cut wallpaper to the correct lengths
- Apply adhesive to the wallpaper
- Hang the lengths to achieve a straight and smooth finish, on walls and around corners and stairwells
- Tackle awkward areas like radiators, windows, light switches, plug sockets and door frames
- Hang wallpaper to create a feature wall
For this project we’ll be using paste the paper wallpaper, which needs to have adhesive applied to the back of it before hanging. The alternatives are paste the wall paper, which means that you apply the wallpaper adhesive to the wall instead of the paper, and self-adhesive wallpaper. For pasting the wall we recommend applying the adhesive with a roller.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery