See more Pressure Washers
Karcher K4 Full Control Corded Pressure washer 1.8kW
Our stores do not stock this product
- Manufacturer guarantee: 3 years
- 1800 W power output with a 420 l/h flow rate
- Telescopic handle bar
- Included: High-pressure guns, full control power gun, Vario power spray lance, Dirt Blaster spray lance, high-pressure hose (6 meter) & adapter garden hose (3/4")
- Auto stop/start
Features and benefits
- Three pressure levels and a detergent setting ensure the optimal pressure setting for every surface
- The Full Control trigger gun and the connected spray lance can be stored on the pressure washer during cleaning.
- Quick and easy application of detergents through the pressure washer, when in detergent mode
- Kärcher detergents increase efficiency while cleaning, help prevent dirt from returning and help to protect and care for your surface.
- The LED display on the Full Control trigger gun allows you to easily check the pressure setting you are on.
|Maximum flow rate||420L/hr|
|Maximum operating pressure||130bar|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Power voltage supply||230V|
Excellent bit of kit!
JustinG - 2 months ago
Amazing piece of kit. Can not recommend more highly!
Powerful well built pressure washer
Robbie321 - 2 months ago
Just used my new K4 Full Control for the first time, certainly more powerful than the older K3.200 it has replaced, the machine also feels a lot more sturdy/stable so should not accidentally topple over like the previous washer. Hopefully it will last longer but having the Karcher 4year warranty certainly helps as they tend to break around the 3yr mark!!
Went wrong first time I used it
callum747 - 4 months ago
I bought this two weeks ago and I have only used it twice. Both times the pressure hose keeps disconnecting from the base unit rendering it useless. Very unhappy.
Good all rounder
RICH12 - 4 months ago
It's a good pressure washer with great features and a drear all rounder for a domestic set up. It's handy being able to adjust the power although there is always the temptation to Crank up the power on stubborn stains which takes a bit of restraint. The only problem I have would say is the storage for the lances could be thought out a better and one wheel keeps on coming off whenever I wheel it somewhere.
Works well on the car
Paul67 - 4 months ago
Good pressure and full control, compact and esay to use