See more Pressure Washers
Karcher K4 Full Control Pressure washer 1800 W
- Hose length (m) 6m & Cable length (m) 5m
- 1800 W power output with a 420 l/h flow rate
- Comes with: 6m high pressure hose, LED Display Full Control Trigger Gun, Detergent application via Plug & Clean system, quick connect & water cooled engine, integrated water filter
- Maximum pressure (bar): 130 bar
- Kärcher have developed a new system to help guide you to the correct pressure setting for your cleaning task. Simply choose the correct spray lance based on the surface you want to clean & the symbol guides on the lances
- Onboard accessory holders for neat & safe storage
- Movement capability: Upright design, wheels and a long handle ensures excellent mobility
- Compatible with all Karcher accessories unless where specified
Features and Benefits
- Three pressure levels and a detergent setting ensure the optimal pressure setting for every surface
- The Full Control trigger gun and the connected spray lance can be stored on the pressure washer during cleaning.
- Quick and easy application of detergents through the pressure washer, when in detergent mode
- Kärcher detergents increase efficiency while cleaning, help prevent dirt from returning and help to protect and care for your surface.
- The LED display on the Full Control trigger gun allows you to easily check the pressure setting you are on.
|Cable length (m)||5 m|
|Hose length (m)||6 m|
|Width (mm)||305 mm|
|Depth (mm)||397 mm|
|Power output||1800 W|
|Motor||Water cooled motor|
|Maximum temperature range||40 °C|
|Auto on/off||Auto stop/start|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
|Impact resistant||Impact resistant|
I can’t fit the lances into the gun i
Molly malone - 5 months ago
Bought the machine last year
But the lances are too hard for me to fit , I had Kärcher for many years but I having great difficulty with th Kärcher K4 full control
It’s even difficult for a man with strong hands to fit surely this isn’t normal ?
Very Good Product but Lousy Karcher Helpline
CountJ - 7 months ago
Bought from B&Q at Bolton. Assembled it at home in a couple of minutes. However, when switching on the power the water connector fell out. Since the brass coupling didn't seem secure I first re-read the instruction manual - several times. There was no mention of the coupling. So, I decided to phone the Karcher Helpline - big mistake. It took 40 (forty) minutes for someone to answer the phone. She had no idea what I was talking about. I used the exact terms in the manual to describe the high pressure coupling between the power lance and the unit - "what do you mean by the unit" was her response. Exasperated I decided to give up, especially when she told me to take it back to B&Q because it sounded faulty. This I did. It wasn't faulty - the securing clip was missing. There was no mention of a securing clip in the manual. The person on the Karcher helpline didn't mention it. When the B&Q guy opened other new boxes, some units also did not have the securing clip. Get a grip Karcher!!!
Having got that off my chest, the K4 machine did a wonderful job on my heavily discoloured patio. Very powerful, easy to use and I hardly got wet. Excellent product and a good price.
Jaymo86 - 7 months ago
I purchased this item based on reviews and videos I have seen online, I was looking forward to blasting my patio, however on returning home I set up the washer and connected tgisnto my outdoor tap and hose, turned on the power washer to find the main gun leaking and also the main unit leaking... very disappointing... quickly returned to store!!
Total waste of money
Karcher hater - 8 months ago
Great machine when new but 2 years later (ie, out of guarantee period) dead as a door nail, don’t buy one.
Only gave it 1 star because you can’t give zero.
MarkDP74 - 8 months ago
Owned one of these for roughly 18months now. Through broken lances and intermittent stop start problems it's final off to the tip/maybe eBay as spares.
Had a Karcher previously and it was a fantastic little machine, but this is total junk!
Tried contacting Karcher but they weren't interested.
Bought a different German brand now, double the money, but superior in every way and serviceable.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall External Pressure Washer Detergent 5L
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning this 5L pressure washer detergent from Diall is great for removes grime & dirt on external hard surfaces such as concert, tarmac, block paving, brickwork & timber decking. it is also suitable for use on vehicles. Apply with a pressure washer once diluted leaving a ...
Karcher External Shampoo 1L
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning, this 1L shampoo from Karcher is great for domestic cleaning on external surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types. Simply dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure leaving a professional finish, once ...
Karcher K2 Basic Pressure Washer 1400 W
Whether dirty bicycles, muddy garden tools or soiled garden furniture – the "K2 Basic" is ideal for small cleaning tasks around the home & designed for occasional use. Includes a spray gun, 3 m pressure hose, single spray lance and water filter to protect the pump against the ingress of ...
Karcher Premium Full Control Plus K7 Pressure washer
Hose length (m) 10m & Cable length (m) 5m 2800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate Comes with: A3/4" garden hose connector adaptor, integrated water filter, Full Control Power Gun G145Q, Vario Power Jet and Dirtblaster function, Plug'n'Clean system, telescopic aluminium handle, stability foot ...