See more Sheds
Keter Manor 6x4 Apex Plastic Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- In preparing for your shed's arrival, please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required. For best results, it is recommended that the shed is constructed where it will be permanently positioned. Please allow sufficient clearance. around the sides of the shed for walls, fences and other garden obstacles
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Heavy duty floor
- Ideal for storing garden tools and equipmen and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Floor included
- 2 person assembly required
Features and benefits
- Fixed window allows for natural light and built-in ventilation keeps air circulating
- Single-piece heavy duty floor protects against wet weather and pests
- Included floor panel keeps stored items clean and dry by keeping them off of the ground
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Internal Dimensions: (W)111cm x (D)177cm x (H)190cm
- External Dimensions: (W)130cm x (D)192cm x (H)198cm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||1|
Keter Manor 4x6
CockneyKeef - 1 month ago
My wife and I put this up in 6 hours. We used a normal screwdriver which is why it took so long. Hundreds of screws!! You need a power screwdriver! Brilliant product. Super instructions. Very sturdy.
Fantastic little shed
Craigs4040 - 5 months ago
Great item. Very sturdy and easy to put up. Took me about 2 hours on my own to build
good looking shed,not the easiest to construct
Daniel TP - 5 months ago
it took over 5 hours for me to build,with occasional help.There's no way one person could do this on their own.No real problem with the screwing into plastic ( a bradawl and electric screwdriver would save a lot of grief and effort) but the door/frame is metal and the screws are incredibly difficult to get in,even with an electric drill. It looks good,it is somewhat lightweight and it would be easy to break into if confronted by a dedicated thief ( they could just unscrew the lock!).Picture instructions,little narrative.
Great value shed
LauraPJ1 - 5 months ago
Easy to assemble (took two of us about 3 hours), instructions very easy to follow, good quality, and much better quality than most wooden sheds!
Keter manor 4x6
Jack12345678910 - 6 months ago
Very happy with this keter shed. Was very easy to put together, I am in the trade for a living but someone who knows how a screwdriver works will be fine. Took me and my wife 2 hours to put together. Everything went together as it should. Seems very sturdy and the colour goes well with our current fence paint. Definitely recommend, much better than metal or wood as metal rusts and wood just rots.