See more Sheds
Keter Manor 6x4 Apex Grey Plastic Shed with floor
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- In preparing for your shed's arrival, please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required. For best results, it is recommended that the shed is constructed where it will be permanently positioned. Please allow sufficient clearance. around the sides of the shed for walls, fences and other garden obstacles
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Heavy duty floor
- Ideal for storing garden tools and equipmen and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Floor included
- 2 person assembly required
Features and benefits
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's and DIY tools
- Elegant and traditional wood effect exterior ideal for small and narrow spaces
- Floor panel, Fixed window and built-in ventilation ducts for air circulation and with a padlock hasp for optional added security
- Made out of a durable, maintenance and fade-free weather-resistant plastic
- Assembled external dimensions: 51.2 x 75.6 x 78 inches (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 43.7 x 69.7 x 74.8 inches (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- External Dimensions: (W)130cm x (D)192cm x (H)198cm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Summer time - 10 days ago
I was unsure to buy this shed due to quite a few negative reviews. But I’m so glad I got it. Took a few hours to put together. Found it sturdy, weatherproof & I love the colour.
This was a good investment also the lock is better then I expected.
Jaykay561 - 1 month ago
I have seen some of the reviewers on here and you need 2-3 people to help they say.
I done it all alone, started at 10.30am and was all done by 13.20.
Beware that you will need a Drill for around the door frame as it is metal and you need to drill a few holes.
Also use the little gadget you get to slide the roof into place cause I think forcing it could bend the roof side.
lapis - 1 month ago
do not buy this shed totally flimsy is not 6x4 you need electric screwdriver to put together should have read other reviews would not have purchased not worth the money taken over 3 hours for 4 people to put together, really annoyed waste of money
Handy small shed but a little flimsy
JK311 - 1 month ago
This took us 3 hours to put together and the walls are lightweight. The insulation strip for the window panel was missing from the package. The shed has been up 2 weeks & still smells like plastic inside but Im sure that will pass. I would not put too many heavy duty items on the floor though.
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Iv had the shed up a few days now and after the rain Wev had ever since.. my items inside are wet and there is a puddle of water on the floor