See more Sheds
Keter Oakland 7x7 Apex Plastic Shed
This Keter 7x7 apex double wall resin polypropylene, with steel reinforcement shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment, including ride-on mowers, furniture, outdoor sundries and more.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Heavy duty floor
- Ideal for storing garden tools and equipment, including ride-on mowers, furniture, outdoor sundries and more.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The Oakland 757 shed is supremely durable yet stylish. It has a weather-resistant double wall build with steel reinforcement, a heavy-duty floor for storing even major items, and a robust ceiling that supports heavy loads of snow. Design-wise, it features paintable walls, a Victorian-style window, a skylight, and double doors, all in an attractive rustic chic style with a weathered wooden texture.
- Unique wood-look texture and feel to enhance your garden
- Can be painted to add a splash of colour to your garden
- Thick and durable double-wall design, with steel reinforcement for added strength
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||2|
Would not recommend
Wasteofmoney2020 - 7 months ago
I bought this shed last year, the door handle snapped within a few months and then because of this the doors broke and blew off in the wind one night. I’m now left with a shed with no doors! So completely defeats the purpose of having a shed! Such a lot of money spent on it too! So disappointed
tommy 2 - 1 year ago
assembled it on 4.5.19. Found a cracked panel bottom inside right. Reason I continued was. Difficult to stop because I had no idea when or how I could get a replacement & the need to pay my installer . Reviews suggested Keter customer care on issues was poor. At B&Q today it was suggested to contact Keter.