See more Loft Insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)5.68m (W)1.14m (T)170mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)5.68m (W)1400mm (T)170mm and provides excellent thermal performance.
- Is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)5.68m (W)1400mm (T)170mm and provides excellent thermal performance
Features and benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered.
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
|R-value (thermal resistance)||3.85m²K/W|
|Model name/number||170mm Top Up Layer|
Private user - 1 month ago
The centre cut was not present . I bought one roll of this to fill some awkward sections and with it not being cut at 600 mm the job was a nightmare. Other reviews have also mentioned poor cutting so be aware of this when buying
Made a difficult job a lot easier
GD7 - 2 months ago
Decided to put insulation between the joists under my lounge floor and it was by far the worst job I’ve ever undertaken, lying in a small space tacking on netting and holding the insulation up etc I’m sure you get the picture. I was initially going for the non-itchy stuff but after reading the positive reviews here got this instead and it is excellent, light and easy to work with and cut but strong enough to be pulled over pipes and cables without tearing. The dust and particles are minimal but I wouldn’t use it without a mask, eye protection and gloves but it’s light years ahead of the old stuff. Highly recommended.
Kerbhugger - 2 months ago
Rolls are pre cut , very handy, and pull apart very easily. Very clean to work with and very little dust. No itchiness on my wrist which wouldn't stay covered.
Good product with one or two problems
hdf - 4 months ago
Generally easy to handle and use, especially when compared with the old fibreglass or mineral wools that required full body protection. However, 25% (3 out of 12) of the rolls I bought had not been fully cut, making it quite hard work to separate them into the 3 smaller rolls you need to fit between joists 40cm apart. (You end up hacking them apart with a Stanley knife.) It would also be a good idea if the safety instructions recommended eye protection as well as a face mask.
Great to work with
HaxbyP - 5 months ago
Used this for my bungalow loft area as a top up to the miserly amount in there of the old style itchy glass fibre stuff. The Eko roll was brilliant to work with -soft and non irritating. The rolls are really nicely pre-perforated to spilt to suit the width spaces working on and it’s easy to tear to the right length or cut with an old bread knife. The B&Q guide to loft insulation was really useful too. Good value as I got a bulk discount.