See more Loft Insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)5.68m (W)1.14 m (T)170mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)5.68m (W)1400mm (T)170mm and provides excellent thermal performance.
- Use as a top up layer above insulation between ceiling joists
- Lightweight with partially cut perforations making it easy to cut to size
- 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered.
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
|Material||Glass mineral wool|
|Model||170mm Top Up Layer|
TimJsy - 3 months ago
I had the joy of laying 15 rolls of this insulation recently. There was 100mm of yellow glass fibre below it, that made me itch like mad.
With this Knauf one, I did the job in a t-shirt and shorts, and i barely itched at all.
Some people dislike the perforations, but I found them great as 1.2m width is a bit hard to control when there are stilts and the like in the way, so I snapped it down the middle and rolled out 600mm widths.
Made a job I was dreading far more bearable.
Great features - some of the time.
Pysifr - 10 months ago
I was using the 200 mm rolls - described as "Super-top-up". As such, I am not sure why it should be cut lengthwise into 4 (2 pairs of different widths). While this is good for laying between joists as it splits easily, it is a pain in the butt for laying across the joists- especially the first layer close to the eaves. There is no room to unroll the stuff close to the eaves, and rolling it out further from the edge and then trying to get it into place - it falls apart at the cuts! The same problem happened when lagging my cold water tank - it just fell apart.
Ideally, they should sell two products - one precut, and one with no cuts - the latter if they are going to describe the roll as "Super top up".
But, that said, I found it non-irritant with little or no dust.
I would give it 5 stars if there was a roll that was not pre-cut.
Patrick s - 1 year ago
I bought this today and I wish I had n't. It is really unhelpful that it is cut into strips. I am forever trying to join them together. Bad news. Should have used something else.
Easy to Install
Brisbane11 - 1 year ago
I installed this 1 Month ago Very easy to lay. I installed it on my own and with a bit of planning I achieved a great result Already feeling the benefits. great product
Easy to Lay
Steve071959 - 1 year ago
Bought 6 rolls to sort a cold loft in an Annex. Access was through a smaller than normal loft hatch, and movement around the space was very restricted. This product was easy to manipulate and lay - expanding to full thickness after about 30 mins of being laid. Easy to tear into required lengths. Minimal dust and no irritation experienced after use.